Maura

Maura is the ex-wife of Consuelo Barillas. What has been happening to Maura? Read below.
Maura age 35
Narrated by Maura
maura ch1a
I finally managed to get an apartment that I can be proud of. After my divorce with Consuelo I was literally left for broke. I know Consuelo is struggling with her own financial issues but im glad to see that my situation is improving. I still dont know why we ended up in divorce. I guess it was my getting pregnant with another set of Quads that pushed us to the max. Now that my first kids are in college, I have to concentrate on the younger ones. I want to be there with them but its hard living in two households. In order for them to have some stability I allowed them to live with Consuelo and I visit them. I need to work on visiting them more than I do now... its hard but I have to improve my relationship with my children.
maura ch1b
My son Alfredo called me with the news that Dylan, my other son, just got married. I was questioning him and he told me to just call Dylan for the information. One thing that I do not like is that my kids get mouthy with me. I wish that I could turn back the hands of time but obviously I am unable to do so. I still can not believe that Consuelo never called me to let me know our son got married.
**************************************************************************
maurach1c
I decided to call the local match maker to see what she could offer me. I havent really dated since I dont want the drama. Besides how to break it to someone that you have 8 kids? The matchmaker was nice. She asked several questions and made me feel that I had been wasting my time before now. I am just happy that she gave me hope in finding someone. Her fee was hefty... I thought you couldnt put a price on love? I guess you can in this case.
***********************************************************************
maura ch1d
Almost a month later she came by and said she found someone for me. I really couldnt believe it. I know that I wanted to date but part of me was just scared to go through with it.
maura ch1d
"Now, you have to remain calm and just focus on what you really want. Based on what you told me Maura, this should be your perfect match. She too is looking for her perfect match. Just remember to take your time."
"Thank you so much. When am I scheduled to meet her? Do I call her first or?"
"She will be coming shortly. I believe in first impressions are the best. If you two do not hit if off then we will try again... but something tells me that you will be happy with this match."

maura ch1e
Her name is Tammy Thompson...at first we were both really shy to talk about ourselves so we decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. I had this immediate attraction to her. She explained how she just got out of a long relationship and she needed to get out there to date. The match maker was right because we were instantly attracted to one another.
********************************************************************************
maura ch1f
I began to fall for Tammy hard. Before I knew it we were seeing each other non-stop. I loved feeling alive again. I had not been with anyone since Consuelo and I have to admit that this felt so good.
maura ch1g
Of course, Tammy proposed and I was shocked that she would do it so quickly. Tammy didnt want to wait for something that felt so right to move foward. I did have some concern since she didnt have any children and I had eight. I was not looking to have more children but Tammy was fine with that. I decided that before I made my yes official she should meet my family.
Tammy was nervous but knew this step had to happen sooner or later.
**** **** ****
maura ch1h
As I mentioned before, not being around the kids a lot worried me that our relationship was unrepairable. Shaila and Carson came by along with my other children to meet Tammy. Shaila was so supportive and that made me happy.
"Mom I can not believe that your actually dating someone. Does mom know that your dating someone?"
"No, I havent discussed it with her yet. I did invite her over as well. Hopefully we can all sit down together and talk."
maura ch1i
Carson came by on his spring break. His college days were going good so we I was happy that he was a Junior and getting ready to graduate next year. As we were catching up I noticed Consuelo came in. I needed to talk to her before she found out about Tammy.
maura ch1j
"Hi, thanks for coming Consuelo."
"I wouldnt miss it for the world. I like your new place."
"I do too. Listen I needed to talk to your about Tammy. She and I are kind of well dating and I wanted you to meet her."
"OK... I wanted to talk to you about something. Can we perhaps go somewhere private?"

maura ch1l
The minute Consuelo and I were alone she began to intensly flirt with me.
"Whats the deal Consuelo? Does this have to do with Tammy?"
"No. Maura... I have missed you and I need you with me. I still cant believe that you dated someone else."
"dated? No im dating. Consuelo... I tried to get over this and have us be together but you didnt want to hear it."
"I have been stupid...."
"its too late, im getting engaged to Tammy tonight."
"no your not because you want to be with me. We belong together and I wont let you make that mistake"
maura ch1m
Before I knew it Consuelo wrapped her arms around my neck and began to kiss me ever so slowly. I had almost forgotten how sweet her lips were. I couldnt resist and I all wanted to do was to take our clothes off. I forgot about everyone around us. I just wanted to feel her skin closer to mine.
maura ch1n
We were lost in ourselves when we heard Tammy's voice interrupting us. I forgot her name... all I could think of was, 'the red head'.
"Maura... would you care to explain this to me?" asked Tammy.
"Tammy, um this is my ex-wife Consuelo. Consuelo this is Tammy."
"I would say nice to meet you but you have your lips all over my finacee. You do know your relationship with her is over correct?"
"Well Tammy that is something that needs to be decided between Maura and Myself. Last time I checked you were not in our relationship. Maura we need to finish our discussion."

maura ch1o
"In case you havent noticed. We have a party going on downstairs and I need Maura with me. She needs to come with me to announce our engagement. Her having one kiss with you has not changed anything between us. Just because your scared of losing her does not give you the"

"Wait one second. Honey... I will never lose Maura as much as she will never lose me. In case you didnt know we have children together. That will tie us for the rest of our lives. As for you, I didnt even know your existence until I walked into this room."

maura ch1p
The next thing I knew they were fighting and I kept trying to pull Tammy off of Consuelo.

maura ch1r
Is it bad that I thought it was so hot that Consuelo actually beat Tammy? I didnt know what to say but I knew that I had to diffuse this situation quickly.
maura ch1s
"Consuelo are you OK?"
"Im fine. I think that I should go. Maura just think about what I said. I love you and I know I have made mistakes...but we are still in time to fix them"
Consuelo left and I was there left with Tammy to pick up whatever was left of our so called engagement party. I never did announce my engagement that night. As a matter of fact Tammy was so embarrassed that she left and ceased to return my calls. I wanted to explain to her that I was sorry about the whole situation but she never answered. Now I needed to think about and process what happened with Consuelo.

No comments: