Generation 2--Adam Barillas~~Season 1

Adam Barillas
Job: Waiter Loan debt $0
Parents: Oscar and Maria-Celeste
Sibilings: Amarilis, Consuelo, Oscar Simon, Brianna, Ian, Marcos, Adam, Adrienne (his twin), and Justin.
College years: He went to college and majored in Drama. His dream is to become a celebrity Chef.
* * * * * * * *
Present day~~
After graduation, Adam decided to rent an apartment. The best thing is that he found a row of small townhomes that were available for rent. He decided to rent the green one and also loved the fact that he was not that far away from his family.

Adam managed to meet his other three neighbors which included Ms. Lydsay Louie. Adam liked Lyndsey and they shared several things in common. Adam thought that some day he might be able to ask her out on a date. For now however he was concentrating on his job.
On Sunday his brother Marcos decided to come over to get to know his brother's place.
"Nice place bro. I guess its nice that I invited my wife along with Simon to come over and watch the game."
"Great. I didnt think that you would come by so fast. The only thing that I can tell you is that this game better be good. I am trying to get a promotion and for that I need to study some recipes."
"I know bro but you also need to relax. Dont worry we will be out of here before you even realize that time is up."
Adam hated this. He knew that minute that he got involved in the game he would lose all focus in getting a promotion.
"This is horrible you guys. They are going to lose."
"Come on Adam have faith in our llamas. They cant lose the soccer game." replied his brother Simon.
"There we go..oh oh....yes we won!!"said Marcos.
Marcos' wife Linda called from the other room, "GUYS dinner is ready. Come on."
Adam, "dinner? what in the world?"
"Of course my wife and Linda prepared dinner. what you thought we would come and just be here.. come on."
Adam had forgotten what is was like to have older brothers. It was hard since all of them were pretty much grown when he and Adrienne were born. The only brother he grew up with was Justin.
Linda, "So do you like being back in Viramontes? I sometimes miss the good ol college days,"
"Yea I miss it but I love the fact that I do not have any papers due or worst the fear of a final. I am so glad those days are behind me." replied Adam.
"college. Its seems so long ago for us huh Brandi?" said Simon.
Brandi replied, "yes. Just imagine our Sophia is actually ready to go to college. I dont know what is going to happen. I feel older when I hang out with you guys."
the family left and finally Adam felt ready to study for his promotion.
* * * * * * *
A few days later while Adam was still trying to get his head around getting promoted to prep cook he heard a knock on his door. He was surprised at who he saw when he opened the door.
"Justin? Wow what are you doing here? Arent you supposed to be in college?"
"Hey, I need a favor."
"are you in touble."
"No. I just dropped out of college. I just dont want to be there. I dont want to feel the need of being tied down to a schedule. Can I stay here until I figure something out. I am actually waiting for something to pan out."
"Sure Justin you can stay. Does mom know that you are here?"
"No and I would like to keep it that way."
The next night Adam awakened to the noise of his doorbell being rung several times. He walked down stairs to find Justin heading straigh to the door.
"Hey Justin wait. We need to see who it is."
"I know who it is. Its Cameron."
"Our old roomate Cameron.The one who rented the room with mom and dad?"
"Ya."
"Hold on Justin Ill see what she wants."
"Hi Adam. I cant believe that your finally out of college. Its so nice to see you."
"Like wise. I am confused is there something you were looking for? My mother prehaps? If so shes at my brother Simons' house."
"No actually im looking for Justin. He is going to start living with me. I thought he told you that we were going to live together."
"What? This seems like news to me.When did this happen. I mean living together like roommates? or"
"were dating. Ever since he left to college. I tried to make him stay but with the death of your father and all the stress of college. He couldnt handle it."
"So your here to pick up my brother Justin."
"Yes, Im sorry that this is a shock but I have a cab waiting and Justin told me that he explained everything."
"UM, OK. I have to get to bed. Justin we need to talk once you get settled in your new home OK."
"OK Adam we will talk." Adam stared at his brother and Cameron as they headed to the cab and left. Adam could not believe what he had just witnessed.
Adam reached for his cellphone and notified his mom and Simon.
"Hello?"
"Simon? its me Adam. I have to talk to mom is she still up? Please tell me shes up?"
"No. She went to bed. Are you OK?"
Adam proceeded to tell Simon who was speechless and then responded, "well brother what are we supposed to do? Justin is a big boy. We will deal with it later. Right now mom has an important board meeting and she cant be bothered with this. Talk to you later OK."
"OK"
* * * * * * * *
Adam was promoted to Sous chef and decided to impose on his neighbor Kaylynn Spitzin to try out his new recipes.
"Do you really like them?"
"Yes Adam. they are fine. I am so happy for you that your finally a sous chef. I am well proud of you."
Adam and Kaylynn met a while ago and they too were chatting up a storm on line about recipes. It turns out that Kaylynns mother was a reknown chef. Kaylynn gave him numerous tips.
"Well if I get this job can I take you out to dinner?"
"Sure. I would actually love that."
* * * * * * *
"Justin I know your upset but come on. Mom expected you to finish college. Your the last one. Imagine how dissappointed mom is?"
"Adam you didnt have to tell her. You could have waited until I got situated first!"
"Your my brother but mom needed to know. Wait I have to go someone is knocking at the door. I have to call you back."



"Oh Hi Lyndsey. Whats up?"
"I just well I wanted to talk to you and I dont know..maybe your busy and what not."
"Lyndsey just tell me."

"I like you and I want to know if you wanted to go on a date well with me."
"Oh Lyndsey. Im honored.."
"Just think about it..."
Without even thinking Adam was kissed by Lyndsey. He let her out closed his door and thought to himself, "Now what? I have two women at this complex that are interested in me?"

No comments: