Generation 2 Brianna Barillas-Chalmers Ch. 2

brianna ch2a
Brianna and Neil Chalmers
Loan Debt $0
Household members: Brianna, Job:City Council Member
Neil Job: Junior officer in the police force.

* * * * *
brianna ch2b
Brianna woke up to find peace and solace in her home. It had been a year since Neil had found her to retry their marriage. Brianna was happier than ever being with Neil. They had been through a lot but she could not get the emptyness out of her. She looked at Neil and loved how peaceful he looked. Neil woke up to find his wife starting at him, "what? whats wrong?" he asked. "Nothing. I just was looking at my beautiful husband."replied Brianna.
Neil got up to get ready for work but he knew his wife well. After all they have been legally married since they were in high school and he knew something was up. He didnt press the issue and decided to ask her at a later time.


brianna ch2c
Brianna and Neil loved getting her brothers and sisters together to chat and have some dancing fun. The problem with big families is that you never have a great opportunity get everyone together at the same time. In this instance Neil managed to invite Ian, his wife Debbie and Marcos with his wife Linda. Brianna loved seeing her brothers with their wives. She felt that it was yesterday that they were teenagers dreaming of going to college. Unfortunately Ian was the one of the three did not go to college. Perhaps the reason why these three hung out more is that they were tripletts it the womb.

* * * * * *

brianna ch2d

Once the family had left Neil asked Brianna to help him create a snowman in their front yard. This was something that Brianna always loved about her husband. He was always spontaneous and always had a plan of what to do next. Once Neil had her relaxed he managed to ask her what she had on her mind. Brianna didnt know how Neil would react to his answer so she just said it. "The other day I was thinking well we have been married a long time. We both know that I can't have children naturally so I was thinking of asking your thoughts about adoption". "Adoption? Wow Bri, I actually thought that you were against it. Let me think about it. I mean we both have to be ready financially. Are you sure that your ready emotionally for the uphill battle of adoption?" "I am Neil... I am sure of it!"

* * * * * *

brianna ch2e

Neil and Marcos were close since they were friends before Neil started dating Brianna. "How is married life with Linda?"

"Let me tell you that its more than I bargained for. Its different. I guess we were trying to feel where our boundaries were but I think we have it in tact now. Before I couldnt leave with out her asking if i didnt like her company. Now she realizes that we both can have our own space."

"Wow. Brianna and I are doing OK. Guess what?"

"What"

"Were thinking of adopting. Can you imagine me Marcos? A dad? I mean I know we were going to have a child but this is different. This is someone that is chosen to live with both Bri and myself. I dont know if I can do it."

"What brought this up? You or my sister Brianna?"

"Bri, but I think that im going to go for it," Neil smiled and he could not wait to tell Brianna of his decision.

brianna ch2f
The next morning they were cuddling in bed and enjoying each others company. Neil was sure that he was ready to be a dad. He wanted to make not only his marriage work but he wanted to expand his marriage to include a family. Neil told Brianna of his support in seeking to adopt a child. Brianna was more than excited and could not wait to recieve her son or daughter. Now all they had to wait for is to be accepted.

No comments: